PDA

Pogčedajte punu verziju : Menadzer real estate portala

Dejan Bizinger
06. 03. 2007., 21:55
Kolega me je zamolio da postavim oglas za menadzera real estate portala. Zeli uskoro da pokrene portal sa ponudom nekretnina i treba mu neko ko ce da vodi taj sajt. Posao je za puno radno vreme, pozeljno je iskustvo u radu u firmi za prodaju/iznajmljivanja nekretnina.

IT znanje nije neophodno, bitne su pre svega menadzerske vestine, pre svega vestine prodaje i vodjenja web portala sa menadzerskog aspekta.

Neophodno je dobro znanje engleskog jezika.

Svi zainteresovani mogu da mi posalju svoje prijave na dejan [at] bizinger.biz sa naslovom Real estate portal pa cu da prosledim. Zamolio bih da ako moze da prijave budu na engleskom posto ce odluku o zaposlenju donositi i osobe koje ne znaju srpski.

Nema neki fiksni rok za kraj konkursa. Konkurs traje do popune pozicije a naravno da su vece sanse ako se prijavite sto pre.

Samo kandidati koji udju u najuzi izbor ce biti kontaktirani. Pozeljno je da kandidat zivi u Beogradu ali nije neophodno.

Hvala na izdvojenom vremenu.

Dejan Bizinger
08. 03. 2007., 14:12
Dodatne informacije koje su mi poslali.

Job description
Our principles

We call ourselves an entrepreneurial venture capital company. This stresses the deviation from classical venture capital firms, since we are not only interested in startup businesses, but we also actively create them. As owners we provide industry specific knowledge, financing, recruit management and assist in establishing the strategy.

Apply to new and challenging opportunity:
Real estate portal sales manager

Main tasks:
• Main task would be to find real estate companies who would be interested to join the real estate portals – to advertise their real estate laistings on the portal. This includes some teaching tasks also – to visit the companies and to teach them to use the software when needed, to meet with the marketing managers and the general managers of the real estate companies – for joining the portal.
• Client support activities – to help clients in technical problems and issues when needed.
• Some sales work – selling banners and special positioning offers
• Gathering some competitive market research and reporting information information about the portals in Serbia trends in the Serbian realty market, and also the real estate market overviews periodically...

Requirements:
• good English and local language
• good sales skills , some knowledge in the field of advertising and marketing
• bachelors degree
• experience in using real estate portals or experience in working in the real estate field
• computer literacy above average

Send your resume to: tarmo.kalda [at] neticom.com