Pogledajte određenu poruku
Staro 05. 10. 2006.   #1
bluesman
Goran Pilipović
Sir Write-a-Lot

Datum učlanjenja: 18.05.2005
Hvala: 288
1.247 "Hvala" u 446 poruka
bluesman je osoba koju treba slušatibluesman je osoba koju treba slušatibluesman je osoba koju treba slušatibluesman je osoba koju treba slušatibluesman je osoba koju treba slušatibluesman je osoba koju treba slušatibluesman je osoba koju treba slušatibluesman je osoba koju treba slušatibluesman je osoba koju treba slušati
Pošaljite ICQ poruku za bluesman
Default More than Half of MySpace Visitors are Now Age 35 or Older

Vrlo interesantan članak:
http://www.comscore.com/press/release.asp?press=1019

More than Half of MySpace Visitors are Now Age 35 or Older, as the Site’s Demographic Composition Continues to Shift

“While the top social networking sites are typically viewed as directly competing with one another, our analysis demonstrates that each site occupies a slightly different niche,” commented Jack Flanagan, executive vice president of comScore Media Metrix. “MySpace.com has the broadest appeal across age ranges, Facebook.com has created a niche among the college crowd, Friendster.com attracts a higher percentage of adults, and Xanga.com is most popular among younger teens. There is a misconception that social networking is the exclusive domain of teenagers, but this analysis confirms that the appeal of social networking sites is far broader.”