Pogledajte određenu poruku
Staro 09. 06. 2008.   #30
mileusna
Super Moderator
Knowledge base

Datum učlanjenja: 20.03.2006
Hvala: 291
1.345 "Hvala" u 355 poruka
mileusna je jednostavno dobarmileusna je jednostavno dobarmileusna je jednostavno dobarmileusna je jednostavno dobarmileusna je jednostavno dobarmileusna je jednostavno dobarmileusna je jednostavno dobarmileusna je jednostavno dobarmileusna je jednostavno dobarmileusna je jednostavno dobar

Upavo danas novi post na Google Webmasters blogu posvećen dupliciranom sadržaju:
http://googlewebmastercentral.blogsp...-scrapers.html

Upućuju i na ovaj blog post za dodatne savete http://www.vanessafoxnude.com/2008/0...you-syndicate/
Citat:
How Can You Make Sure Your Site Ranks First?
So what do I suggest you do if you’re syndicating content but want your original version to rank about the syndicated ones?

* Create a different version of the content to syndicate than what you write for your own site. This method works best for things like product affiliate feeds. I don’t think it works as well for things like blog posts or other types of articles. Instead, you could do something like write a high level summary article for syndication and a blog post with details about that topic for your own site.
* Always include absolute links back to your own site in the body of the article. This is particularly helpful when your content is scraped.
* Ask your syndication partners to block their version of your article (via robots.txt or a robots meta tag). Whenever I suggest this, people laugh and tell me that the sites they are syndicating to would never agree to this as they want the content so they can rank for it. I can completely understand this. But as someone who’s providing your content for syndication, you should then just realize you’re in a competition with your syndication partners for ranking and it’s quite possible they can outrank you. If you are able to, put together a syndication agreement that states they get your content as a benefit for their readers, not as a way to acquire search traffic for that content, then you can keep control of ranking for what you’ve written and they can provide a benefit to their audience.
mileusna je offline   Odgovorite uz citat