Staro 26. 08. 2007.   #68
BrainDamage
Comfortably Numb
Professional

Datum učlanjenja: 15.03.2007
Hvala: 13
4 "Hvala" u 3 poruka
BrainDamage is on a distinguished road
Pošaljite ICQ poruku za BrainDamage Pošaljite poruku preko MSN za BrainDamage Pošaljite poruku preko Skype™ za BrainDamage

Evo citam i ja review na GSMarena.com... par stvari se izgleda zalomilo na modelu koji su oni dobili na test, posto nijedan od ovih "simptoma" nisam primetio:

- top half plays when the phone is open (stabilan je 100%)
- friction between plastic surfaces causes creaky sounds that accompany each opening (?? cuje se samo mali "klik")
- When you slide the top half out, it is recommended that you twist your thumb and lean it against the top edge; otherwise you will not be able to open the phone with one hand (ovo mi je nejasno skroz, kako oni misle da ga otvaraju inace?)
- When closed Nokia N95 shows a tiny space between both its halves. When we slid the phone upwards, however, we faced a rather unpleasant surprise: N95 produces extremely loud clicks when it is worked with in open mode. These clicks do not originate from the keys though. (nidje veze, nema nikakvog "lufta")
- memory card is not part of the retail package (dobio 1GB high-speed)
- poor battery life (o ovome smo diskutovali )

nemam zivaca da citam dalje, otegnuce se post u nedogled, tek sam procitao 2 od 10 strana i vec imam utisak da citam review nekog drugog telefona ili razgazenog polovnjaka. Em mi nije jasno kakav komad su uzeli za test, em sto mnogo kenjaju (no charging via usb i slicne "fore")

edit: evo jos malo ulja na vatru sto se tice ove frke sa trajanjem baterije:
Citat:
I was a bit worried about the battery life after reading the review, but i have to say i'm really impressed with mine - i'm making and receiving about 20 calls a day, 2 or 3 video calls, about 30 text and a couple of emails and a bit of web browsing (all in one day), and my battery's lasting about 2 and a half days. I think that's quite impressive.
Citat:
My major concern before purchasing it was the poor battery life nearly all reviews comment about. I am very happy/surprised The battery lasts me 3 full days until i need to charge it. Thats with an average amount of phone calls, msgs, video and photo capture as well as normal usage exploring all the phones features.
jbt, ala lobiram za n95

Poslednja izmena od BrainDamage : 26. 08. 2007. u 20:42.
BrainDamage je offline   Odgovorite uz citat