Pogledajte određenu poruku
Staro 16. 09. 2006.   #1
kalkulus
Dusko Petrovic
Professional

Datum učlanjenja: 10.06.2005
Hvala: 14
1.151 "Hvala" u 9 poruka
kalkulus is on a distinguished roadkalkulus is on a distinguished roadkalkulus is on a distinguished roadkalkulus is on a distinguished roadkalkulus is on a distinguished roadkalkulus is on a distinguished roadkalkulus is on a distinguished roadkalkulus is on a distinguished roadkalkulus is on a distinguished road
Pošaljite ICQ poruku za kalkulus
Default An App A Day

lik je odlucio da za 30 dana napishe 30 programa, vec je postavio 2 aplikacije

evo shta kaze u prvom postu na blogu

--------------
I plan on writing 30 applications in 30 days. That's one per day... I haven't started yet, but keep watching here for more info.

The whole idea started as a dicussion on a plane ride. I was flying back from Houston with a fellow developer talking about web ideas... This idea hit me. I started jotting down application ideas on a paper napkin (which is now sitting next to my desk). I'll divulge some of those ideas in the future.

I BEG you to submit ideas for me. Don't tell me to write a friggin MMORPG or some crap like that. Serious ideas that are possible to do in one night. Write me at ideas@anappaday.com! Once I get started I'll flush out the ideas I have on this napkin within a week or two.

Frequently, well not really, Asked Questions:

What types of apps will you write?
Useful ones!

Useful for who?
For me, and most likely a large number of others!

What programming language(s) do you use?
Whatever it takes to get the job done. Currently I'm a C# junkie, but I've been into Java in the past. Most likely all coding will be in C#.

Are you giving the applications away for free?
Yes, and most likely open source. However, I'm working out the details on this aspect.

Why the hell are you doing this?
I'm not exactly sure. I write code really fast. I like to write code. Not topcoder algorithm crap, but useful apps. Typically I write at least an app per month just for personal productivity enhancement. This site is a natural extension of that I guess.

Why just 30 days?
I do have a life. While I expect to continue with this site, we'll see where it leads me.

Can you prove that you are really writing these apps everyday?
I'll work something out. Probably a combination of a webcam and screen broadcast a la livemeeting style. But there will always be those who think I'm a phony. That's OK, most people who know me think I'm strange anyhow. You won't hurt my feelings. I'm a "software jedi"...

Where do you work?
I'm a software developer/architect for a large national company based in Maryland. I'm NOT looking for another job, although I may post my resume on here at some point for those who care.
--------------

http://www.anappaday.com/