Professional

Datum učlanjenja: 07.02.2006
Hvala: 32
44 "Hvala" u 20 poruka
kaizen će postati "faca" uskoro

Citat:
Originalno napisao Dragi Tata Pogledajte poruku
Posebno ovaj deo:
": I’d definitely want to hammer home what Steve said about typing. As our system has grown, a lot of the logic in our Ruby system sort of replicates a type system, either in our unit tests or as validations on models. I think it may just be a property of large systems in dynamic languages, that eventually you end up rewriting your own type system, and you sort of do it badly. You’re checking for null values all over the place. There’s lots of calls to Ruby’s kind_of? method, which asks, “Is this a kind of User object? Because that’s what we’re expecting. If we don’t get that, this is going to explode.” It is a shame to have to write all that when there is a solution that has existed in the world of programming languages for decades now."
Ovo nema nikakvog smisla. Pa i kad bi takav kôd portovao na neki statički jezik, opet bi imao proveru tipa.

EDIT: sad pročitah ponovo (pošto sam bio u neverici ) i videh da je na početku rekao "either in our unit tests or as validations on models", što već donekle ima smisla, mada čini se bespotrebno jer bi drugi testovi (klijent kôda) to trebali da pokriju.

Poslednja izmena od kaizen : 10. 04. 2009. u 02:07.
kaizen je offline   Odgovorite uz citat