Staro 09. 04. 2011.   #5
dathanasiadis
novi član

Datum učlanjenja: 04.11.2010
Hvala: 0
1 "Hvala" u 1 poruci
dathanasiadis is on a distinguished road
Pošaljite poruku preko Skype™ za dathanasiadis

Sorry for noticing this conversation so late, but here's our reply anyway - I work for the Openfund

@xippi This year we changed the duration from 4 to 6 months so that there is more time. Also, as you can imagine the work is rather intensive so in this time it is possible to reach at least a pilot or proof of concept stage. That can then be used to grow and/or look for further funding. As for the board hanging over your heads, although we do get involved and provide hands on support, our role is of that of mentoring. This means that for most everyday work and decisions you're on your own and have full control.

@srdjan Believe me when I say that our hands are so full that we don't have time to develop Openfund and its projects, let alone 'steal' your idea and work on it on the side. Furthermore, something like that would be quickly made obvious and you have to remember that our name and professional cred is on the line here.

(Reply given using Google Translate, so apologies in advance for any misunderstandings)

Would love to see you all apply to our new Openfund round at http://theopenfund.com - deadline is Apr 30. You can contact me for clarifications @ da@theopenfund.com

Dimitris
dathanasiadis je offline   Odgovorite uz citat