_korso_
profesionalac
Qualified

Datum učlanjenja: 21.06.2007
Hvala: 27
42 "Hvala" u 23 poruka
_korso_ is on a distinguished road

Evo i super brzog odgovora:
Thank you for taking the time to contact iTunes support. I understand that you have changed the country for your iTunes Store account and are having trouble with your applications. I would be happy to look into this and provide you with all of the information I can.

When you change the country in your account, please note the following:

1) If you have any store credit, you will need to use the credit before you can change countries in your account.

2) You will need to download all purchased content before changing countries. In addition, rented items must be past their 30 day expiration in order to change countries. For more information on rentals, please visit:

iTunes Store: Movie rental frequently asked questions (FAQ)
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1657

3) You will be asked to provide a payment method, such as a credit card or debit card associated with a valid billing address in the new country. An iTunes Store Gift Card issued in the new country is also an acceptable payment method. You will not be able to change your account's country without providing one of these methods of payment.

4) Content purchased from the iTunes Store is country-specific. If you wish to upgrade any of your iTunes Store content to iTunes Plus, you'll need to do so before you change the country associated with your account. The content you purchased while your account was set to the previous country will not be eligible for upgrade once you have changed countries.

5) When you change countries, you will no longer receive app update notifications on your iOS device or in iTunes for the apps you purchased in your original country. However, you will still be able to download those applications again for free if they are present on your new country's store (even if they are updated). You will not be charged and the download will not appear on your Purchased page. If the app is not available in your new country, you will not be able to download it again for free.

I hope this information has been helpful. Thank you for choosing the iTunes/App/Mac App Store. Apple appreciates your loyalty. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again.