Pogledajte određenu poruku
Staro 08. 11. 2006.   #1
kalkulus
Dusko Petrovic
Professional

Datum učlanjenja: 10.06.2005
Hvala: 14
1.151 "Hvala" u 9 poruka
kalkulus is on a distinguished roadkalkulus is on a distinguished roadkalkulus is on a distinguished roadkalkulus is on a distinguished roadkalkulus is on a distinguished roadkalkulus is on a distinguished roadkalkulus is on a distinguished roadkalkulus is on a distinguished roadkalkulus is on a distinguished road
Pošaljite ICQ poruku za kalkulus
Default Benq Black Box

izvor:
http://www.mobilemag.com/content/100/340/C9849/

Tired of the restrictions placed on you by having any sort of keypad or set of buttons? Love the smooth feel of the LG Chocolate Phone? Well, BenQ is combining those two ideas with their new Black Box, a concept phone that is one big glossy touchscreen. What this means is that the user interface can change on the fly, presenting a touchscreen numpad when needed, music controls when desired, and so forth. Naturally, this is "just" a concept phone, but it does indicate that while they have given up on their German wing, the Asian designers at BenQ-Siemens are still hard at work.
-------------

moram priznati da deluje zanimljivo i korak napred ka onim multifunkcionalnim tablama iz Star Treka, ali me zanima koliko ce to biti upotrebljivo u praksi

Poslednja izmena od kalkulus : 08. 11. 2006. u 11:33.
kalkulus je offline   Odgovorite uz citat