Pogledajte određenu poruku
Staro 11. 08. 2008.   #68
robi-bobi
expert
Grand Master

Datum učlanjenja: 05.10.2005
Hvala: 222
958 "Hvala" u 68 poruka
robi-bobi ima spektakularnu aururobi-bobi ima spektakularnu aururobi-bobi ima spektakularnu aururobi-bobi ima spektakularnu aururobi-bobi ima spektakularnu aururobi-bobi ima spektakularnu aururobi-bobi ima spektakularnu aururobi-bobi ima spektakularnu auru
Pošaljite poruku preko Skype™ za robi-bobi

btw postoji jedan strawberry prolog, predavo mi njegov autor - ima IDE, debugger, ovo ono
i sajt mu je pisan u tom prologu
i radi

advocacy - pa sta da radimo, svi na odmoru, a mi evo programiramo i advokasi-jemo

P.S. sad se setih tekstova sa sajta, pa odoh da citiram pravilno:
Citat:
The next speaker was Angel Genov. He spoke about e-mail facilities and OLE support of Strawberry Prolog. He said that this is the future for the programming and if you look at his face you will notice that he really is looking in the future.

Dimitar Gelev was the next speaker who spoke about Strawberry Prolog Tutorial. We can not show you his picture not because he is invisible but because for some reason his face is missing from all photos which we have from the presentation.

pa kaze:

Our audience attacked us with questions but we pushed this attack successfully.

On the next two pictures you can see that we managed to keep the audience awake till the end of the presentation.
itd

Poslednja izmena od robi-bobi : 11. 08. 2008. u 13:58. Razlog: dodat PS
robi-bobi je offline