Staro 10. 01. 2011.   #7
Dzordz
Diskutabilni diskutant
Wrote a book

Datum učlanjenja: 09.04.2006
Hvala: 36
103 "Hvala" u 74 poruka
Dzordz is on a distinguished roadDzordz is on a distinguished road

Wow, engleski znam bas bas dobro ali za zivota nikad nisam cuo da se koristi "mother tongue", doduse mi imamo "materinjski", Nemci imaju "mutter sprache" pa sto onda i Englezi ne bi.

Ono sto vidim da ljudi ne stavljaju jeste kako ih je taj posao unapredio i sta su naucili. Svi stavljaju samo sta su obavljali. To mi je prodao jedan vrlo pametan covek i ja mislim da bolje izgleda tako.

Ovo je jedan od mojih poslova.
Citat:
Supporting a wide array of clients in their every day work with network problems.
Maintaining complex networks including different Cisco routers and L2/L3 switches, Cisco core switches (4500, 6500 series), Checkpoint firewalls.
Closely worked with the WAN service team on troubleshooting circuit issues and with the hardware sub-contractor on replacing defective hardware.
The work that I have done in while in AT&T has helped me immensely to grasp the intricacies of working for such a large company with a big hierarchical structure that has strict standards of work. This has given me the chance to be in touch with most of the procedures in Service Delivery and Service Assurance that go on when support for big customers is in question.
Dzordz je offline   Odgovorite uz citat
2 članova zahvaljuje Dzordz za poruku: