Pogledajte određenu poruku
Staro 22. 06. 2007.   #1
bluesman
Goran Pilipović
Sir Write-a-Lot

Datum učlanjenja: 18.05.2005
Hvala: 288
1.247 "Hvala" u 446 poruka
bluesman je osoba koju treba slušatibluesman je osoba koju treba slušatibluesman je osoba koju treba slušatibluesman je osoba koju treba slušatibluesman je osoba koju treba slušatibluesman je osoba koju treba slušatibluesman je osoba koju treba slušatibluesman je osoba koju treba slušatibluesman je osoba koju treba slušati
Pošaljite ICQ poruku za bluesman
Default Office Geek Slang

404 - Someone who is clueless. From the Web error message, “404 Not Found,” which means the document requested couldn’t be located. “Don’t bother asking John. He’s 404.”

Alpha Geek - The most knowledgeable, technically proficient person in an office or work group. “I dunno, ask Rick. He’s our alpha geek.”

Bookmark - To take note of a person for future reference. “After seeing his cool demo at Siggraph, I bookmarked him.”

CGI Joe - A hard-core CGI script programmer with all the social skills and charisma of a plastic action figure.

Chips and Salsa - Chips = hardware, salsa = software. “First we gotta figure out if the problem’s in your chips or your salsa.”

Cobweb - A WWW site that never changes.

Gray Matter - Older, experienced business people hired by young entrepreneurial firms trying to appear more professional and established.

Plug-and-Play - A new hire who doesn’t require training. “That new guy is totally plug-and-play.”

Assmosis - The process by which some people seem to absorb success and advancement by kissing up to the boss rather than working hard.