Staro 12. 11. 2010.   #2
ssijak
novi član
Na probnom radu

Datum učlanjenja: 29.03.2010
Hvala: 0
0 "Hvala" u 0 poruka
ssijak is on a distinguished road

I sta mislite o sledecoj stavci Android Market Developer Distribution Agreementa :
Citat:
3.3 You may also choose to distribute Products for free. If the Product is free, you will not be charged a Transaction Fee. You may not collect future charges from users for copies of the Products that those users were initially allowed to download for free. This is not intended to prevent distribution of free trial versions of the Product with an “upsell” option to obtain the full version of the Product: Such free trials for Products are encouraged. However, if you want to collect fees after the free trial expires, you must collect all fees for the full version of the Product through the Payment Processor on the Market. In this Agreement, “free” means there are no charges or fees of any kind for use of the Product. All fees received by Developers for Products distributed via the Market must be processed by the Market’s Payment Processor.
Koja u sustini zabranjuje takav vid in-app naplacivanja. Mada opet je diskutabilno, u sustini nekako se najvise oslanja na to da ako imamo free verziju aplikacije koja u sebi nema neke mogucnosti, npr. nema svo oruzje otkljucano u igri ili sve nivoe, da full app koji se placa mora da se naplati preko marketa tako sto bi postavili tu verziju cele igre i naznacili cenu.
Medjutim, sta ako imamo aplikaciju koja je ista i 'full' i 'free'. Npr. imamo igru gde imate odredjeni broj 'kredita' i svaka akcija u igri skida odredjeni broj kredita. Krediti se kupuju. JEDINI nacin da se to uradi je preko 3rd party firmi koje pruzaju in-app payment sisteme, jer market npr. ovakav slucaj ne pokriva.
A s obzirom na ekspanziju ovakvih servisa i broja aplikacija, sumnjam da ih sve sklanjaju sa marketa ili nisam u pravu?
ssijak je offline   Odgovorite uz citat