Staro 29. 11. 2010.   #229
degojs
I'm a PC too.
Wrote a book

Datum učlanjenja: 05.06.2005
Hvala: 82
130 "Hvala" u 89 poruka
degojs će postati "faca" uskorodegojs će postati "faca" uskoro

Haha, biće tu svašta da se vidi izgleda :-)

Koliko čitam na NYT, Saudijska Arabija, UAE i još neke arapske zemlje traže da Ameri bombarduju Iran :-)

Citat:
king of Bahrain, who provides the base for the American Fifth Fleet, telling the Americans that the Iranian nuclear program “must be stopped,” according to another cable. “The danger of letting it go on is greater than the danger of stopping it,” he said.

His plea was shared by many of America’s Arab allies, including the powerful King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, who according to another cable repeatedly implored Washington to “cut off the head of the snake” while there was still time.
Kao i dil da SA daje naftu Kini (umesto Irana), pri čemu sama S. Arabija traži da Kina strogo poštuje sankcije protiv Irana:

Citat:
The Saudis agreed, and insisted on ironclad commitments from Beijing to join in sanctions against Tehran.
Čak se ide i u savez sa Izraelom a, za domaću javnost za sve bi bili krivi Ameri, naravno:

Citat:
At the same time, the cables reveal how Iran’s ascent has unified Israel and many longtime Arab adversaries — notably the Saudis — in a common cause.

Publicly, these Arab states held their tongues, for fear of a domestic uproar and the retributions of a powerful neighbor. Privately, they clamored for strong action — by someone else.
UAE:

Citat:
United Arab Emirates “all agreed with Abizaid that Iran’s new President Ahmadinejad seemed unbalanced, crazy even,” one cable reports.

A few months later, the Emirates’ defense chief, Crown Prince Mohammed bin Zayed of Abu Dhabi, told General Abizaid that the United States needed to take action against Iran “this year or next.”

Svako gleda svoju korist, a još ako bi Ameri ispali krivi za sve, mašala :-)