Pogledajte određenu poruku
Staro 29. 12. 2005.   #3
bluesman
Goran Pilipović
Sir Write-a-Lot

Datum učlanjenja: 18.05.2005
Hvala: 288
1.247 "Hvala" u 446 poruka
bluesman je osoba koju treba slušatibluesman je osoba koju treba slušatibluesman je osoba koju treba slušatibluesman je osoba koju treba slušatibluesman je osoba koju treba slušatibluesman je osoba koju treba slušatibluesman je osoba koju treba slušatibluesman je osoba koju treba slušatibluesman je osoba koju treba slušati
Pošaljite ICQ poruku za bluesman

Morao sam da proverim da li je stvarno 28 ili 2.8 ... Evo sta sam nasao:

Citat:
Philanthropy is also important to Gates. He and his wife, Melinda, have endowed a foundation with more than $27 billion (as of March 2004) to support philanthropic initiatives in the areas of global health and learning, with the hope that in the 21st century, advances in these critical areas will be available for all people. The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has committed more than $3.2 billion to organizations working in global health; more than $2 billion to improve learning opportunities, including the Gates Library Initiative to bring computers, Internet Access and training to public libraries in low-income communities in the United States and Canada; more than $477 million to community projects in the Pacific Northwest; and more than $488 million to special projects and annual giving campaigns.
http://www.microsoft.com/billgates/bio.asp

A ima i u TIME magazinu:
Citat:
The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation has a $27 billion endowment and in just a few years has pledged more than $7 billion.... Bill has become a walking encyclopedia of medical knowledge. He reads many thousands of pages annually so that he can learn how to attack the world's most dangerous illnesses....
http://www.time.com/time/archive/col...gates,00.shtml

Zašto se o ovome ne priča online, ili su ovi hejteri toliko nekorektni... Ako se procenjuje da je težak 51 milijadu USD, znači da je više od pola poklonio.

Respect.