Knowledge base

Datum učlanjenja: 01.07.2005
Hvala: 206
140 "Hvala" u 89 poruka
cvele ima spektakularnu aurucvele ima spektakularnu auru

Moj odgovor:

Citat:
Dear Sir/Madam,

For seven years now I have been involved with community leader web site warhammer.net. As warhammer.net we have tried to create unique community for Warhammer fans and educate/inform them about all Warhammer/Games Workshop news. In times when Warhammer Fantasy seemed to be dead we kept it alive by creating Warhammer Encyclopedia, Warhammer Archives, by posting live news, articles etc. Today Warhammer is pretty much alive and we try to make it more popular then ever.
On Internet there are numerous shops offering warhammer products at outrageous prices and other unacceptable terms. I started WarhammerShop.net few months ago with a sole purpose of providing valid source for potential Warhammer shoppers. Warhammer shoppers there for have a chance to write reviews on every product, send us links to the shops world wide where they bought their Warhammer Books.
Only source of "profit" is links to Amazon.co.uk as part of their affiliate program. Only reason for this is to pay for our Networks (warhammer.net&warhammershop.net) huge bandwidth costs.

In your patent (no. 76359806) I saw a statement that drawing/word "Warhammer" can't be used for deceiving or in any other way misleading general public.
Even unaware of this patent we have informed every person who contacted us that we are not original publishers nor we are creators, so we directed them back to you.

As warhammer.net we are trying to be a non-profit medium between Original Warhammer content creators (Games Workshop, Black Industries and Mythic Entertainment ) and general public interested in Warhammer.

We are not willing to let all our efforts in promoting/developing WarhammerShop.net go in vain. So we are not willing to just simply drop "WarhammerShop.net" domain name.
If you still are interested in WarhammerShop.net please send us some other more acceptable offer.
Njihov:
Citat:
Dear Vladimir,

Thank you for your email. Whilst I'll be happy to address each of your points in detail shortly, I hope that the following summarises the issues here.

"Warhammer" is a registered trademark of Games Workshop Limited. We do not allow third parties to use it in relation to commercial activity such as an online store.

The issue here is therefore not one of profit or disrespect for your hobby-building efforts but a reasonable exercise of our rights as a trademark owner over the use of the trademark which we own.

I will drop you a more detailed line in the near future to discuss how we may progress this matter to a mutually satisfactory resolution.

Yours sincerely,

Adam O'Brien
Solicitor - Group Legal
Usput... patent:
http://www.dvd-movie-shop.org/76359806.pdf
cvele je offline   Odgovorite uz citat