Staro 02. 02. 2010.   #98
sasas
novi član
Na probnom radu

Datum učlanjenja: 20.08.2005
Hvala: 0
0 "Hvala" u 0 poruka
sasas is on a distinguished road

@nsavic: Radi i na Hero, i vidi se na marketu.

Inače, <support-screens> je uveden u verziji 4, ali računa se android:minSdkVersion za kompatibilnost, što je i lepo objašnjeno ovde: http://developer.android.com/guide/p...s_support.html

Citat:
Maintain compatibility with existing devices by leaving your application's android:minSdkVersion attribute as it is. You do not need to increment the value of the attribute to support new devices and multiple screens.

Extend compatibility for Android 1.6 (and higher) devices by adding a new attribute — android:targetSdkVersion — to the uses-sdk element. Set the value of the attribute to "4". This allows your application to "inherit" the platform's multiple screens support, even though it is technically using an earlier version of the API.

Add an empty <supports-screens> element as a child of <manifest>. If you need to enable size or density attributes later, this is where you will add them.

Change your application's build properties, such that it compiles against the Android 1.6 (API Level 4) library, rather than against the Android 1.5 (or earlier) library. You will not be able to compile your application against the older platform because of the new manifest attribute.

Set up AVDs for testing your application on Android 1.6 and higher releases. Create AVDs that use the screen sizes and densities that you want to support. When you create the AVDs, make sure to select the Android 1.6 or higher platform as the system image to run. For more information, see How to Test Your Application on Multiple Screens, below.

Set up AVDs for testing your application on Android 1.5 (or earlier platform). You need AVDs running the older platforms you are targeting, so that you can test for compatibility and ensure that there are no functional regressions.

Compile your application against the Android 1.6 library and run it on the AVDs you created. Observe the way your application looks and runs, and test all of the user interactions.
sasas je offline   Odgovorite uz citat