DevProTalk

Forumi IT profesionalaca
web development, web design, e-business, SEO

Idite nazad   DevProTalk > Web development i web aplikacije > Web aplikacije, web servisi i software
Želite da se reklamirate ekskluzivno na ovoj poziciji? Javite se

Web aplikacije, web servisi i software Frameworks, web servisi, programi, plugin-ovi, ekstenzije korisni za razvoj web sajtova. Sponzor: vivvo

Odgovori

Alati teme Način prikaza
Staro 20. 06. 2005.   #1
bluesman
Goran Pilipović
Sir Write-a-Lot

Datum učlanjenja: 18.05.2005
Hvala: 288
1.247 "Hvala" u 446 poruka
bluesman je osoba koju treba slušatibluesman je osoba koju treba slušatibluesman je osoba koju treba slušatibluesman je osoba koju treba slušatibluesman je osoba koju treba slušatibluesman je osoba koju treba slušatibluesman je osoba koju treba slušatibluesman je osoba koju treba slušatibluesman je osoba koju treba slušati
Pošaljite ICQ poruku za bluesman
Default Browseri sa Gecko engine

Možda je interesantno da se zna, kada pravite nešto, u kojim sve browserima možete da očekujete da to "nešto" radi kako ste zamislili. Ovo je lista browsera i alata baziranih na Gecko engine:

Mozilla Hall of Fame.

U skracenoj verziji:
MozNGW
MozNGW is a Mozilla-based client for the Novell GroupWise server components.

Epiphany
Epiphany is the Web browser for the GNOME desktop. It aims for simplicity and standards compliance.

FireCast
FireCast, by WireSpring Technologies, is a Linux-based platform for deploying and remotely managing networks of interactive kiosks. FireCast OS, the Linux kiosk operating system, uses embedded Mozilla browsers for everything from displaying client content to providing GUI management tools.

Silicon Graphics
Silicon Graphics builds and distributes Mozilla with releases of their Irix Operating System.

Conectiva
Conectiva is a GNU/Linux distribution targetted for Latin America. The distribution bundles Mozilla and Netscape 7.

UnitedLinux
UnitedLinux is a GNU/Linux distribution targetted for enterprise markets and includes Mozilla. It combines the resources of the four founding companies: Conectiva, The SCO Group, SuSE Linux AG, TurboLinux, Inc.

Netscape 7
Netscape 7.2 is the latest Netscape commercial distribution of Mozilla 1.7.2 for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux. Its user interface is tuned for end-users rather than developers, and it includes additional features such as AIM and a spell checker.

PTC
PTC uses Gecko in PRO/Engineer Wildfire, its award-winning Web-enabled CADCAM product

Borland
Mozilla provides the HTML preview feature within Borland's Kylix2 IDE.

mozdev.org
Mozdev hosts projects that provide over 100 extensions, add-ons, and Mozilla applications.

xabyl
Xabyl is an editor for editing XBL files visually. It is implemented using XUL and can be installed in Mozilla.

ManyOne Networks
ManyOne Networks has released the Mozilla-based ManyOne Universal Browser, "a more natural, intuitive, educational and entertaining way to explore the Internet over even the slowest Internet connections."

topstyle
Topstyle uses Gecko as its rendering engine in the Topstyle Pro HTML/CSS/XHTML editor.

AOL
AOL for Mac integrates with a Gecko-based Web browser.

GEtax
GEtax, the Geneva Tax Office in Switzerland (the local equivalent of the US IRS) is sending CDs to every taxpayer in the region to help them access their tax-filing web application and fill in the revenue declaration form. The CD, shipped to 400,000 people, includes Mozilla 1.2.1 in French for Windows, Linux and OSX.

HP/Compaq
The first version of Mozilla for HP-UX PA and IPF platforms is now available. HP also provides the Mozilla Web Client for Tru64 UNIX and Mozilla for OpenVMS, and its Printer Assistant product uses an embedded version of Netscape 7.0/Mozilla 1.0.1.

Camino
Camino is a project aimed at delivering a best-of-breed browser on the OS X platform. Camino uses Cocoazilla, a variant of Fizzilla that consists of a UNIX back end wed to a Cocoa front end.

OEOne
OEOne makes an operating environment that "combines the power of Linux and the Mozilla browser" with ease of use and lots of applications.

Nokia
Nokia uses Mozilla as part of its Media Terminal, a powerful infotainment center for the home combining the Internet and digital broadcasting.

IBM Web Browser
The IBM Web Browser is a port of Mozilla for OS/2 with an added spell checker and flash plugin. IBM also makes the Mozilla browser available for AIX.

IBM also uses the Mozilla browser in its INotes web-based mail product.

Red Hat Linux
Red Hat Linux is a distribution of the Linux operating system which comes packaged with a variety of applications, including Mozilla.

Compuserve
Compuserve embeds Gecko in version 7.0 of its client. News stories from ZDNet and news.com cover the release in April.

Sun Netscape 7
Netscape 7 is the Solaris port of the latest Internet browsing, mail, and instant messaging software from Netscape.

Komodo
Komodo is ActiveState's cross-platform development environment for scripting languages.

Linspire
Linspire (formally known as LindowsOS) is an easy-to-use, Windows-like operating system that's being sold on PCs at large retailers like Walmart, and that features the Mozilla browser.

Ximian GNOME
Ximian GNOME is the complete, easy to use desktop environment for Linux and UNIX users. Ximian GNOME provides a robust suite of applications that enhance user productivity, speed communication and simplify software and information management. Ximian GNOME includes the Mozilla browser, and supports a wide range of distributions and platforms, including Red Hat, Linux Mandrake, SuSE, Debian, TurboLinux, and more.

Debian
Debian is a free operating system which uses the Linux kernel (the core of an operating system), but most of the basic OS tools come from the GNU project; hence the name GNU/Linux. Debian GNU/Linux provides more than a pure OS: it comes with more than 3950 packages, precompiled software bundled up in a nice format for easy installation on your machine. One of these applications is Mozilla.

Fabula
Fabula is a project aimed at supporting bilingual learning and literacy in primary schools in lesser-used language speaking communities in Europe. Fabula has produced a set of easy-to-use software for making and interacting with bilingual multimedia storybooks, allowing teachers and their children to combine texts in two languages, interactive images, sounds, on-screen wordlists and word games into rich and entertaining learning resources.

Galeon
Galeon is a GNOME Web browser based on gecko (the mozilla rendering engine). It's fast and it has a light interface.

Nautilus
The Nautilus shell is an innovative software environment for GNOME that integrates file management, web browsing, and system management on linux.

Beonex
Beonex is an internet client software suite targetted at end-users - both invidiuals and small- to large-size companies - and services related it.

Nvu
Nvu is a Mozilla-based HTML editor for Linux and Windows. It is being developed by Daniel Glazman under the lead sponsorship of Linspire, Inc.. Nvu is a powerful Web authoring system which includes an ftp site manager and CaScadeS, a CSS editor (available for Mozilla Composer as an extension).

DocZilla
The DocZilla Browser is a component add-on for Mozilla based browsers which includes XML/SGML Parser, DTD Parser, Link Manager, and CALS Table Support components.
Staro 20. 06. 2005.   #2
nixa
Nikola Denić
Sir Write-a-Lot

Datum učlanjenja: 18.05.2005
Hvala: 160
458 "Hvala" u 164 poruka
nixa ima spektakularnu aurunixa ima spektakularnu aurunixa ima spektakularnu aurunixa ima spektakularnu aurunixa ima spektakularnu auru
Pošaljite poruku preko Skype™ za nixa

ili u prevodu testiraj u firefox-u ,pa onda ostalo

Alati teme
Način prikaza

Pravila pisanja
Možete ne započinjati nove teme
Možete ne slati odgovore
Možete ne slati priloge
Možete ne izmeniti svoje poruke
vB kôd je Uključen
Smajliji su Uključen
[IMG] kod je Uključen
HTML kôd je Isključen
Pogledajte forum

Slične teme
Tema Početna poruka teme Forum Odgovori Poslednja poruka
Bing.com - Search Engine SSpin Web aplikacije, web servisi i software 45 09. 06. 2009. 16:29
PDF engine za ASP.NET magictune Programiranje 0 27. 10. 2008. 12:03
Relevantni browseri Ilija Studen (X)HTML, JavaScript, DHTML, XML, CSS 24 14. 02. 2006. 01:11
Search Engine API? MorenoArdohain Web aplikacije, web servisi i software 7 19. 01. 2006. 20:50
html standard i browseri shoba (X)HTML, JavaScript, DHTML, XML, CSS 3 03. 08. 2005. 03:54

Vreme je GMT +2. Trenutno vreme je 07:56.